Spousal Sponsorship Canada

Surrey Immigration Consultants

Eligible Sponsors such as Canadian citizens, Permanent Residents and Indians registered under Canadian Indian Act can sponsor their spouse, common law or conjugal partner and dependent children to immigrate to Canada. The sponsor needs to meet certain criteria to become an eligible sponsor.

The spouse can be of either sex and must be:

  • legally married to you
  • at least 18 years old

Conjugal partner qualifies if the applicant is not legally married or in a common-law relationship. The condition being that sponsor and the applicant are in relationship for more than 12 months.

Our Services Include

Family Sponsorship

Parents Sponsorship

Spousal Sponsorship

Spouse Open Work Permit

Parents and Grandparents sponsorship Program

Other Services Include


Temporary Residnce


P.R.Card Renewal/Citizenship




Business Immigration